Changes are coming! So please read carefully and if you have any questions please contact me.
- Beginning January 1, 2019 All NEW clients will be subject to new prices, these prices reflect current business taxes, trends in orthopedic training, and keeping pace with changing massage business models.
All current clients will NOT be subject to these changes for a full year (2020) as part of the grandfathering set in place back in 2016. The grandfathering clause was a promise to my customers to keep their cost of massage stable during the roll out of the Affordable Care Act. I understand the need for some kind of constancy in a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace. Many of these changes have begun to occur allowing the market to somewhat stabilize.
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE who could use my services make sure you have them come in before the end of 2018 to take advantage of current rates.
Website information that will reflect these changes will be published on January 1, 2019.
Also, for those of limited circumstance I have always provided pricing accommodations upon request and after review. If there are circumstances that come into your life and you wish to find out what options are available to continue your care please contact me.
- Your reviews make all the difference! Please provide one for my website or through a review site (Yelp, Google, Facebook). Honest reviews carry more weight than ever in attracting new clients.
- As of January 1, 2018 I became the most qualified M.A.T. therapist in Minnesota. These skills allow me to work more effectively to achieve the best results faster than ever. Thank you all for supporting that effort through your continued patronage. I plan on continuing training through 2020 making +120 CEU’s in total.
- Please keep on eye on my website and social media for updates about Tony Schwartz Bodywork.Those things can be found on Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, YouTube, and The Bodywork Blog.
- Please don’t forget to take the LetMeKnow2018 survey! This allows you to tell me about your services and what can be done to improve them. Every word of every response will be read and considered. Many of the things that make your services great now came from suggestions from all of you. There was also a special section on app based on demand services and I would greatly appreciate your feedback in this matter. Please take the 5 minutes out of your day to answer these questions and trust that all feedback is anonymous.