Welcome to Spring everyone here is a quick update on the happenings at Tony Schwartz Bodywork. Feel free to print this out for reference later!
* Spring Special starts on the 1st! Save $30 on a package of three sessions available starting at 60 minutes and up. Please see the website for details or contact me directly. Packages will be good for one year from the date of purchase with no limit on the number of packages you can buy.
* Your body changes with the change in seasons so remember to listen to your body when it tells you something. Sleep when you are tired, eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty.
** If you like to run, bike, or climb don’t forget to book your session to coincide with your personal trainers or workout plans. Use some of your packages and schedule ahead of time to get ready to and then 30 minute “tune ups” for those times when you need me to “get something out”.
******* April is Tony’s birth month. Stay on Facebook and my other media platforms around the middle of the month for a very special offer. If you don’t see it your not going to get it! This ones worth it!
- I am always looking for Vets for the Hands for Heroes program so if you know someone who has served our nation I ask you to pass my information on. Please look for the Hands for Heroes logo on the homepage for more information. My goal in 2016 is to give 60 hours of table time and I am behind so please help me out! If you want to offer an hour to a vet please go to my website or call me so I can send out or get you a gift card for them.
* Allergies? I do sinus clearing in 30 minutes for $30 just contact me to request a session.
* Many of the greatest events in MN happen starting in June. Look for posts on social media about special offers if you catch me around town.
I will be off for the fourth of July weekend as usual. I will be posting on social media before to remind people. Please note that when I am out of town I don’t respond to session requests or nonemergency text messages as per family policy (worked for myself all of my adult life, can ya tell).
* My mother in-law and I will be coming to stay with us from late July through the middle of September so I will be taking time off (not every weekend for example) but she has never met me or been to the United States before so I will be posting days I will be away. I don’t take many days off a year but this year I will need a few more than normal. Please know I really love what I do so don’t be worried about finding time to come see me.
- My hope is to start training on some very advanced bodywork techniques and while I learn you will also get to see the results. My goal is to learn how to work more effectually and get you to where you want to me faster saving you time and money. Look for progress reports one social media!
- Istarted offering pre/post natal service packages in January so if you know anyone please pass that on to others.
- Ifyou want to know whats going on please use social media I have listed on my website or go on to the website and enter your e-mail into my blog direct e-mail directory. You will then get updates sent to your e-mail every time I blog and send out updates.
- I will take session requests through my website, by text, or voice call 8am - 8pm everyday. I don’t use booking software for several reasons, most importantly many lack good encryption that could compromise your personal information. Unless I am driving or in session I reply back the same day to any request.
- Please feel free to pass my information on to others. I try and treat people the way I want to be treated. So if I do a good job for you please consider passing my information on.
* If you should want a suggestion for a personal trainer, acupuncturist, or other provider just let me know I might be able to point you towards someone.
Thank you to everyone and I will see you on the table,